Doll Holders Will Have the Opportunity for Various Giveaways and Airdrops — Founder’s Interview
About Diversity Dollz NFT Creator:
Junior Bernadin is the dean of students, IT Director, and House System Expert at the highly acclaimed Ron Clark Academy (RCA), an innovative middle school and educator training facility. Alongside his colleagues, he has helped to train over 100,000 educators from around the world to learn better ways to engage students, increase academic rigor, and create a climate and culture for success.
Mr. Bernadin is the recent recipient of the nation’s highest STEM mentoring award, the Presidential Award for Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Mentoring. awarded by the White House’s Office of Science and Technology Policy and the National Science Foundation.
For his dedication to service and pursuit of excellence, Mr. Bernadin was recently named as one of the Top 100 Leaders in Education by the Global Forum for Education and Learning. He was also recognized as the Atlanta Business Chronicles 40 Under 40, Georgia Trend Magazine 40 Under 40, Walmart Community Playmaker, Florida State University Thirty Under Thirty, the Forbes Technology Council, and one of the People Behind the People sponsored by McDonald’s and TVOne. He is a member of the Leadership Atlanta Class of 2021-2022.
Mr. Bernadin currently resides in Fayetteville, GA, with his lovely wife, Dr. Tashinea Bernadin, a family physician, and daughter Amira Bernadin, who gave him the inspiration for these NFTs, as his daughter is of Haitian, Jamaican, and Chinese descent.
Chris: The Diversity Dollz, as the name suggests, supports women of color. How do you propose to help the cause? What are the areas of support aimed by the Diversity Dollz collection for these women?
Bernadin: The Diversity Dollz NFT Collection is an excellent opportunity to both invest in NFT’s and also invest in the future of; equality, diversity, and inclusion for all. We are finalizing a power group of women of color and men who support the cause on our advisory board. They range from engineers at Google, professors at HBCUs, SPED Instructors, Counselors, women in STEM, and much more.
Working collectively with our advisory board and our NFT holders, a portion of the proceeds would be used to start the Diversity Dollz Foundation. The foundations initiatives will be focusing on creating programs and supporting areas where women of color are underrepresented and/or underserved, including special needs. These initiatives may include the following: Scholarships, workshops, seminars, grant opportunities, and various community activations and more. The Diversity Dollz community will play a key role in the decision making.
Chris: The whitelist minting has begun. Is it still possible to join the whitelist? What is the price of each token in the presale? How many tokens will be released in the presale?
Bernadin: WL minting is over. Presale minting is 0.07 Eth. We have 2000 spots.
Chris: Likewise, the collection is hand-drawn and combines 180 different traits. What are some of the distinct traits that make some tokens rarer than others? Do you also have a rarity reference?
Bernadin: This collection has multiple body types, skin colors, hairstyles, hair colors, accessories, eye-types, and outfits/themes. They are all pretty rare statistically as we could have created over a million permutations of the Diversity Dollz.
Just to name a few, you can see the list below.
For hairstyles, the rarest traits on those are that of the following:
- Rainbow hair with pigtails
- Rainbow hair with bow
- Rainbow afro with bow.
For mouth, the rarest traits are:
- Cleft lips
- Oval lips
For outfits/themes, some of the rarest traits are:
- HBCU themed jackets
- Captain Amira
- Original Dress with Flags
They all have pretty rare traits.
Chris: Consequently, what will be the cost of tokens at the public minting? How much of the cost is allocated towards the minting fee?
Bernadin: We are currently in presale minting and the cost is 0.07 ETH. Public Sale begins on June 27th and the mint price increases to 0.08 ETH.
Chris: Additionally, what are the benefits of owning a The Diversity Dollz NFT? Do you have giveaways and airdrops? How can I participate in these contests?
Bernadin: Doll holders will have the opportunity for various giveaways and airdrops. The will also have the opportunity to participate in various activations in the future, including voting rights on various initiatives. Remaining present and active on our twitter and discord channels will be important so that you don’t miss out.
To put it another way, what are your official channels of communication? How can the users keep updated about the latest events at The Diversity Dollz?
In the end, please share your roadmap with the readers. How does the Diversity Dollz NFT hope to expand the collection or the scope for its investors?
Bernadin: We are currently scoping out token economics options for the collection with our contractor, Art Iinuma, who is an expert on ICO, IDO, Blockchain, DeFi, and token sales.
The Diversity Dollz NFT collection is designed to bring awareness to various philanthropic causes and empower its community to support these causes.
A portion of the proceeds from this collection will be used to create a foundation where Dollz holders can vote on initiatives.
- We pre-sale 2000 NFTs and airdrop Diversity Dollz to a few random holders. Join the discord to learn more about whitelist opportunities.
- Establishment of the Diversity Dollz Ambassador program and opportunities for cool giveaways and swag. Join our discord to learn more about our upcoming ambassador program.
- Interactive games, prizes, and giveaways for Dollzholders.
- Creation of Diversity Dollz Foundation.
- Activation several voter initiatives to focus on scholarships, charities, and much more.
- Reimbursement ourselves for all expenses and paying Amira for use of her likeness.
- Unlock Diversity Dollz Store featuring various swag, goodies, and giveaways.
- Activation of the DEI presentations and panel discussions open to all Dollzholders.
- 20 Dollholderz will be selected randomly to attend a 2-Day DEI workshop hosted by Al Vivian from Basic Diversity. These Dollholderz may also choose to gift the experience to someone else.
- 2nd Bridge Builder NFT project is unlocked.
- Scavenger Hunt is activated. The first person to successfully complete the scavenger hunt wins 1.9 ETH and selects a 501(c)(3) organization to receive 1.9 ETH as well. The winner will also receive an airdrop from the ????? Bridge Builder NFT project. (Project name is released when 55% of the NFT project has been minted.)
- Date and location is announced for Diversity Dollz members-only event.